The Ultimate NT Getaway
WIN! The Ultimate Northern Territory Getaway with Century Batteries & Matt Hayden
Simply purchase any Century battery between 1st May & 31st July 2017 and complete the online entry form below for your chance to win.
Triple your chances! Get 3 entries in the draw with every Ultra Hi Performance or ISS active battery purchase!
The winner and a guest will get to experience the best the top end can offer over 6 nights from the 15th to 21st October 2017.
Explore Darwin while staying at the Hilton hotel including an action packed full day heli-fishing expedition with Outback Floatplane Adventures. Matt Wright will personally pilot you to the best fishing locations in the top end, here you will have an exclusive once in a life time opportunity to go fishing with Matt Hayden, targeting barramundi, jewfish, golden snapper and queenfish, from many of the hidden freshwater lagoons and rivers that are only accessibly by helicopter.
Then step aboard the legendary Ghan, journey through the magnificent red centre and discover the outback in a unique and spectacular way. As you travel through the outback, luxury and opulence awaits you at the all inclusive unique tented ‘camp site’ set amid the timeless desert of Central Australia, at the foot hills of the majestic Uluru, Longitude 131°.
Travel insurances are travellers’ own responsibility and expense, optional activities are at travellers own expense.
- 2 x return economy airfares from your home state to Darwin and returning from Ayers Rock including transfers to accommodation
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Hilton Hotel Darwin with breakfast included
- Full day Outback Floatplane Adventures heli fishing tour with Matthew Hayden and Matt Wright including lunch, transfers and all equipment
- 1 night aboard the Ghan (train) gold class from Darwin to Alice Springs in a gold twin cabin, all-inclusive dining on-board, all-inclusive Australian wines, beers, base spirits and non-alcoholic beverages, all-inclusive off train excursions and short stops
- 2 x one way economy airfares from Alice Springs to Ayers Rock, including transfers to accommodation
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Longitude 131 in a luxury tent, all dining: breakfast, lunch & dinner, open bar with French champagne, premium wines and spirits, in-suite bar, signature experiences and return Ayers Rock Airport transfers
- 1 x GoPro Hero 5 camera and accessories kit
- 1 x $500 pre-paid visa card
Terms & Conditions Apply.
Purchase any Century battery and complete the entry form below for your chance to WIN!
Entries into 'The Ultimate NT Getaway'
competition commence 1st May 2017 and conclude 7th August 2017.