Century Batteries operates a quality management system that complies with the requirements of ISO/TS16949:2009 a globally recognised quality management system for the design, manufacture, sales and distribution of lead acid batteries for the automotive industry.
We aim to achive our vision by:
- Providing innovative premium value products and services
- Generating growth and prosperity for our customers, people and stakeholders
- Ensuring that all our products are manufactured to a high standard of performance and reliability and provide services that meet our customers' expectations
- Empowering all staff to take responsibility for quality
- Working to defined policies, procedures and processes
- Identifying and implementing corrective and preventative actions in order to eliminate the causes of actual or potential non-conformities
- Striving to continuously improve our products and processes through the involvement of our people, customers and suppliers
- Utilising and working with approved suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that their products and services achieve the same high standards that we set for ourselves
- Providing a commitment to encourage and develop our people with high standards of training and motivation
- Continually reviewing and improving our processes to increase the effectiveness of the management system defined in the quality manual
- Providing a responsible and equitable service to environmental management and product recycling
This policy will be continually reviewed with respect to the changes in standards to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate.